MACLA informs you through this Cookies Policy about the use of storage devices and data recovery on Users' terminal equipment.
1.- What are cookies?
Cookies are files or files that are downloaded to the User's computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications that allow the User's browsing preferences to be stored, causing the interaction between the User and the Website are faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information since they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without preventing access to the content.
Cookies make it possible to recognize a User's browser, as well as as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the User's next visit and make the Website more useful.
3.- Types of cookies used on the Website
The Website uses the following types of cookies, although a cookie may be included in more than one category:
- Own cookies: These cookies allow the Website to function correctly so they are essential for the User to be able to use all the options of the Website and to be able to navigate and use its functions normally.
- Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by MACLA but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the preparation of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
The main objectives pursued with this type of cookies are:
- Allow anonymous identification of browsing users and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content
- Know if the User who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or ; not platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their habits.navigation, which allows you to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The cookies used on the Website are detailed below:
|sessionid||MACLA||Session||Check Identified User|
|mycookieconsent||MACLA||1 year||Stores the user's cookie consent status for the current domain|
|user_data||MACLA||1 year||Remember the information in the download form so as not to enter it again|
|__tawkuuid||TAWK||6 months||Identifies the chat user in order to continue with the conversations|
|_ga||2 years||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.|
|_gat||1 day||Used by Google Analytics to control the request rate|
|_gid||1 day||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.|
4.- How to disable cookies?
All browsers allow changes to be made to disable the cookie settings. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, to obtain more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" menu. from your browser.
You can then find the links of each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer ( https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 )
- In the menu of tools, selections "Internet Options".
- Click on the privacy tab.
- Will you configure privacy with a cursor with six positions that allows you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox ( http://goo.gl/QXWYmv )
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the menu Tools.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure options.
- Google Chrome ( http://goo.gl/fQnkSB )
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the selection & ldquo; Privacy & rdquo; click on the Content Settings button.
- In the Cookies selection, you can configure the options.
- Safari ( https://goo.gl/PcjEm3 ; https://goo.gl/dQywEo )
- In the menu Select the "Preferences" option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the "block cookies" section.
- Remember that certain functions and full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser which you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND .
5.- Cookies on mobile devices
As in computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow changes to be made to privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you want modify the privacy options follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
You can then find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
- IOS: ( http://goo.gl/61xevS )
- Windows Phone: ( https://goo.gl/tKyb0y )
- Chrome Mobile: ( http://goo.gl/XJp7N )
- Opera Mobile: ( http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7 )
6.- Acceptance, configuration or rejection of cookies
You can click the button "OK". to accept cookies.
You can configure or reject cookies as well. How to revoke your consent, through the configuration panel enabled for this purpose.
We inform you that in the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services will not be available without the use of these or that you cannot access certain services or take full advantage of everything this Website offers you.