Foamed polyurethane elastomer for applications requiring high deformability and lower compression set than homogeneous (solid) elastomers.
Chemical base: NDI Isocyanate + Polyester + Foaming agent.
It is an elastomer that combines very good performance and resistance with high elasticity.
ACLACEL is formulated for applications that require:
- High load capacity
- Deformation up to 80%.
- High energy absorption
- Good resilience and volume compressibility.
- Temperature range -40ºC to +80ªC
- Good resistance to oil, grease and ozone
- Profiled strips
- Cutting bases for rotary presses
- Damping plates
- Wheels for metal polishing
- Anti-vibration elements
- Elastic sealants