It is a polyurethane with high characteristics, it is always presented in blue color and stands out for its low hardness of 78 Shore A, which gives it a great gripping capacity.
Chemical base: MDI Isocyanate + Polyol + Anti-abrasion additive (low hardness).
GRIPTHAN is a material with high properties, especially outstanding in vibration damping and resistance to abrasive wear.
- Excellent traction and grip.
- Excellent elastic recovery and compression set
- Fast elastic response
- Quiet rolling
- Impact and friction abrasion resistance
- High abrasion resistance
- Excellent elasticity-load ratio
- Resistant to cutting and tearing
- Resistant to oil, grease, gasoline, UV rays and ozone
- High coefficient of friction
- They do not mark the floor
- Working temperatures: -20ºC to +50ºC, in short intervals up to +80ºC.
Specially recommended for:
- Applications where the absence of noise and vibration is important.
- Wheels for medium loads
- Manual or electric traction
- Special for delicate floors
- Stability in curves and wet floors