It is a polyurethane specially formulated for applications requiring impact resistance combined with high elastic capacity.
Chemical base: MDI Isocyanate + Polyether + Anticrystallizer additive.
MACLATAN - D is specially formulated for applications requiring:
- High hardness combined with elasticity.
- Impact resistance
- Shear resistance
- High dynamic stresses
- Good and fast elastic response
- Impact and friction abrasion resistance
- High resistance to cutting and tearing
- Resistant to water, oil, grease, gasoline and ozone.
- Excellent elasticity/load ratio
- They do not mark the floor
- Working temperatures: -20ºC to +80ºC, in short intervals up to +100ºC.
- Parts requiring Impact Grip.
- Protection blocks