It is a polyurethane specially formulated for applications requiring high dynamic load and high hardness.
Chemical base: MDI Isocyanate + Polycaprolactone + Crosslinker.
MACLATAN - K is specially formulated for applications requiring:
- High dynamic stresses
- Good ratio between elasticity and load capacity.
- Good and fast elastic response
- Good behaviour at low temperatures
- Resistance to impact abrasion
- Good elastic recovery, with an excellent Compression set
- Excellent hydrolysis resistance
- Resistance to sea water or hot (tropical) environments
- Resistance to micro-organisms
- Very good flexibility at all temperatures
- Windmill dampers