It is a polyurethane specially formulated for applications requiring resistance and anti-wear.
Chemical base: MDI Isocyanate + Polyester + Anti-wear additive.
MACLATAN - M is specially formulated for applications that require:
- Excellent resistance to abrasion by friction or rubbing.
- High resistance to tearing and progressive tearing.
- High static load capacity
- Good hardness to elastic response ratio
- Good behavior against oils, greases, gasoline and ozone.
- Resistance to aggressive chemical agents (in low concentrations)
- Resistance to microorganisms
- Resistance to impacts
- Resistance to cutting
High properties in relation to quality / cost
- Snow ploughs
- Agricultural stars